hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Read firsthand the experiences of your future peers here.
- Supporting of implementation partners in the customization of our product
- Communicating with customers and partners in order to identify, understand and solve product-specific problems
- Close collaboration with Maintenance team of P&T for deep technical issues
- Creating of system configurations that mimic the customer’s or partner’s scenario
- Contributing to the improvement of processes and approaches in the department
- No regular travelling required.
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or substantial previous experience
- 2+ years in software engineering (J2EE, Spring, Tomcat, Web technologies)
- Ideally 2+ years in product support
- Experience in international projects, internationalized application development, or globally operating companies
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in e-Commerce or PCM/PIM area is a plus
- Good knowledge of a second language, written and spoken is a plus