SAP Hybris solutions provide omnichannel customer engagement and commerce software that allows organizations to build up a contextual understanding of their customers in real time. The solutions deliver a more impactful, relevant customer experience and help sell more goods, services and digital content across every touch point, channel and device. Through their state-of-the-art customer data management, context-driven marketing tools and unified commerce processes, SAP Hybris solutions have helped some of the world’s leading organizations attract, retain and grow a profitable customer base.
SAP Hybris software for customer engagement and commerce provide organizations with the foundation, framework and business tools to create a holistic customer view across channels, simplify customer engagement and solve complex business problems.
At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
The key responsibilities of this role are the following:
- Supporting of implementation partners in the customization of our product
- Communicating with customers and partners in order to identify, understand and solve product-specific problems
- Collecting of information relevant to a problem, and coordination between customers and partners
- Close collaboration with Maintenance team of P&T for deep technical issues
- Creating of system configurations that mimic the customer’s or partner’s scenario
- Contributing to the improvement of processes and approaches in the department
- No regular travelling required.
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or substantial previous experience
- 2+ years in software engineering (J2EE, Spring, Tomcat, Web technologies)
- Ideally 2+ years in product support
- Experience in international projects, internationalized application development, or globally operating companies
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Very good written and spoken English
- Experience in e-Commerce or PCM/PIM area is a plus