We are looking for Strong Java Developers who want to work with exciting new technologies within an Agile environment. Ideal candidates want to be part of a new and exciting team that they can influence and help shape, and want to work with like-minded people. You will have space to enlarge your expertise in one of our various engineering departments. Our work environment offers an exciting mix of opportunities, a collaborative and energetic team of technology professionals and the opportunity to work with leading technologies. If you are highly motivated, self-driven and eager to learn, then we want to hear from you.
- Your Responsibilities
- Be part of our agile teams (we are using Scrum and XP) and work with high-quality code (Unit Test, Continuous Integration) on customizations and solutions with use of Java Enterprise (JSP, Tomcat, JPA/Hibernate), Spring Framework (Core and MVC) and Web Services (including SOA)
- Train your developer skills through constant contact with the hybris platform = worldwide leader of e-Commerce platforms, get the SpringSource Certification and others
- Interact with customers and partners, including business analysts, project managers and developers
- Make quality one of your primary goals
- Work proactively and independently
- Your Qualifications
- Good verbal and written English
- Computer science degree or equivalent education
- 2+ years Java development experience in a commercial environment - candidates with further relevant experience may be considered for more senior roles
- Good working knowledge of relational databases
- Good knowledge in data processing (SQL, XML)
- Ability to work as part of a self-organizing team
- Good communication skills
- Independent and eager to learn
- Experience in international projects and/or international business
- Experience in the e-Commerce sector
- Good knowledge of peripheral tools (issue tracking, source code management, build & testing).
We offer a challenging work environment with abundant opportunities for you to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. hybris has a flat organizational structure allowing all employees the ability to contribute.
We also encourage the innovative use of new technology and ideas. At hybris, you will enjoy working with smart, dynamic co-workers. We value your enthusiasm to do what it takes to deliver superior results to our clients.
Are you interested?
Please apply at email@example.com referring to Software Engineer Java
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.