hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- Work as part of a truly cross-functional, agile development team
- Design and implement elegant, scalable code to deliver new features for the hybris Commerce Suite
- Participate in refactoring efforts as the product grows to embrace new markets
- Design and write automated unit, integration and acceptance tests using an ATDD-based approach
- Contribute to ensuring high-quality code through following best practices and design patterns
- Actively participate in addressing non-functional requirements such as performance, security, continuous integration, migration and compatibility
- Develop web services and applications using Java EE, Spring framework, GIT, Maven
- Collaborate with members of the wider product development team across multiple locations
- Inspire and help younger colleagues and partner developers by being a role model and mentor
- Be at the very forefront of enterprise e-commerce platform development
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years professional experience in software development using Java EE
- Strong understanding and experience in Spring, TDD, ATDD, design patterns
- Deep understanding and experience of agile development principles and practices
- Very good knowledge of peripheral tools: issue tracking, source code management (Git), build (Maven) & testing
- Ability to adapt fast to changing technologies, frameworks, etc.
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a self-organizing team
- Passion for delivering high-quality working code frequently
- Desire to continue learning and improving
- Good verbal and written English
Are you interested?
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to SW for EP.