hybris is the future of commerce. We need your expertise to strengthen our team in our Bay Area, Atlanta or Dallas office!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
In this position you are a member of our sales team with focus on the Austrian market. You will significantly support the sales process with tailor-made product presentations and product information. Being the interface between sales and technical consultants you’ll translate needs and expectations into realistic specifications. The job includes regular travelling on a day-to-day-basis.
- Your Responsibilities
- Work with prospects to help them understand the hybris platform and how it can meet their needs.
- Must be comfortable leading discussions with prospects on integrating hybris with their existing systems and implementing a software project.
- Ability to whiteboard discussions and answers and handle ad hoc technical and design questions.
- Ability to demo restful APIs and code-level customizations (Java + Spring predominantly).
- When not engaged with prospects other duties include:
• Working on internal POCs
• Assisting Solution Engineers with technical questions / implementation answers and methods
• Assisting with RFI/RFP type documents
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of total IT experience.
- 7+ years’ experience in Java Object Oriented Development.
- Experience applying core software design patterns as well as enterprise integration patterns.
- Architect-level experience on multiple projects.
- Strong development skills using Java/J2EE, Spring & Hibernate/JPA.
- Experience working with Web Services (SOAP & RESTful).
- Knowledge of SQL, Relational Database Management Systems.
- Experience in the e-Commerce industry is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills are required.
- Must be comfortable presenting to multiple organizational levels (technical, management, executive level.
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to Senior Solutions Architect.