hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
This role would be preferably based in London or Munich and reports to the Director of Enterprise Services. Regular travel 4-5 days per week in Western Europe is required.
- Your Responsibilities
- Provide in depth knowledge of our platform and products
- Support successful project implementation phase on business, conceptual, programming level
- Manage customer requirements
- Design and conduct workshops
- Initiate and execute reviews
- Occasionally run training
- Your Qualifications
- University degree in computer science, comparable education or job experience
- Excellent knowledge in OO software architecture/design
- Sound programming experience in Java/JEE
- Experience in front end technologies, UML and framework technologies
- Previous experience within a development environment
- Previous customer facing experience, preferably working with business users
- Ideally experience in eCommerce and/or product information management (PIM) and/or automated database publishing
- Excellent capabilities in local language according to your preferable hybris site
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Sound communication and presentation skills
- Open personality, team spirit and a strong desire to learn
- Strong organizational and solution oriented working style
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Senior Enterprise Consultant.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.