As one of the fastest growing multi-channel software leaders in Europe and North America, we’d like to strengthen our teams in our Montreal office. hybris is a fast-growing global company, which means you have a great opportunity to grow and succeed with us!
For the past twelve years, top organizations such as Adidas, Lufthansa, Douglas, Nespresso, Toys’R’Us, Reebok, and Pirelli have chosen hybris. The hybris Multichannel Suite supports a number of sales and marketing channels including e-commerce, mobile, call center, and print publications.
hybris develops innovative software to serve customers in areas like product information management, e-commerce and database publishing. A dedicated network of partners delivers customized implementations of hybris software solutions to an ever growing number of clients around the globe.
- Design, develop and execute complex automate functional, smoke and regression test cases
- Analyze test data and providing test report and coverage report
- Manually execute complex test cases
- Develop and monitor smart test plans
- Design and promote test strategies
- Validate fixed bugs in daily basis
- Design and implement development and test environments
- Evaluate and integrate software quality tools into the quality process
- Proactively establish and maintain communication channels with all stakeholders in the team
- Actively improve hybris’ software quality processes
- Minimum Qualification
- BA/BS degree in computer related (3+ years of degree relevant experience)
- 5 years of experience in software testing
- 2 years of experience in Java programming language or one scripting language such as Ruby, Python, Groovy, etc
- Good understanding of test automation, test methodologies, writing test plan and test cases and debugging
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, highly dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Shows creativity and initiatively to improve testing
- Familiarity with agile development
- Proven experience in testing of medium to large software systems, preferably web applications.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Master's degree in computer science
- 5+ years of experience in software testing
We offer a challenging work environment with abundant opportunities for you to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. hybris has a flat organizational structure allowing all employees the ability to contribute.
Moreover, we encourage the innovative use of new technology and ideas as well as value your enthusiasm to do what it takes to deliver superior results to our clients. At hybris, you will enjoy working with smart, dynamic co-workers.
hybris offers a nice work environment located downtown Montreal (metro Peel and Central station), free access to a gym and excellent benefits.
Are you interested?
Please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Software Tester.