SAP Hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
The cloud delivery organization behind SAP’s “Beyond CRM” strategy is seeking a committed project manager that is excited to join us in tackling the challenges of rapid growth and success in the space of Customer Engagement & Commerce (CEC). Working as a peer in a team of strong project and program managers, the ideal candidate will apply entrepreneurial spirit to drive strategies and effective operations processes to support and maintain strategic projects within CEC Cloud Services.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the overall management of a project throughout its lifecycle. S/he is responsible for defining, planning, tracking and managing the project, for identifying key resources and providing the direction they require in order to meet project objectives. Projects are driven based on Prince2 or Agile methodologies.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate virtual and global teams to setup and improve Support & Service offerings
- Take ownership and drive proactively any activities for Support & Services with full responsibility of the results
- Participate in the project planning activities and manage the execution of projects according to plan
- Manage relationship with project stakeholders, including internal and external clients, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues in order to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables.
- Manage and communicate a clear vision of the project’s objectives, and motivate the project team to achieve them; create a project environment that enables peak performance by team members.
- Analyze risk, establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibilities for initiating mitigating action.
- Determine what constitutes successful closure for all parties. Gain acceptance and sign-off by all parties when closure is attained.
- Proactively manage project stakeholder satisfaction to position and secure customer reference and success story.
- Coach to clarify assignments and deliverables to project team; review quality of work and manage integration of team members’ work; provide performance input to project team members’ functional management.
- M.Sc in Computer Science, SW Engineering, or comparable
- Technical experience with Java based applications, ideally in a cloud environment, is an asset
- General understanding about Software Product Development processes
- Results oriented leader that possesses a strong ability to influence and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment
- Quick learning capabilities to understand and take into account new technologies
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across multiple levels of management
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- German language skills are a bonus
- Certification as Project or Program Manager (Prince2, MSP, PMP) is a bonus
- Demonstrated experience in leading project teams
- Demonstrated expertise in creating and maintaining project deliverables such as, project charter, project management plan, status reports, project timesheets, risk and issues log
- Demonstrated experience in managing issues, scope and quality while bring projects to successful completion within the cost and time requirements
- Prior experience with enterprise level Programs or large scale, complex projects
- 4+ years of experience with Project Management in larger organizations
- Demonstrated experience with success at being recognized as a strong leader in multi-national context