hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- Scan market for potential customers
- Increase sales and revenue with existing customers
- Work in collaboration with the Sap sales team in order to promote hybris and help in the deals closing
- Identify new ways to approach target market
- Arrange product demonstrations together with our solution engineers, negotiate and bid specifications to successfully win new business
- Work together with a team on answering RFPs/RFIs, prepare and give customer presentations
- Create and implement supporting concepts
- Work intensively with partners
- Sell on multiple levels up to C level
- Represent hybris on events, congresses, etc.
- Effectively collaborate with presales, consulting and service delivery departments
- Your Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree, MBA or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in e-Commerce software sales of enterprise-level applications
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Customer oriented
- Extensive prospecting experience, ideally in an emerging market
- Fluent in Turkish and English (written & spoken); other language skills welcome
- Self-driven, motivated and result oriented
- Exceptional business acumen and authentic personality
- Self-starter and committed to success
- Ability to socialize and network successfully and consistently
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial behavior and responsibility
Are you interested?
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to Senior Account Exec. Turkey SAP.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.