hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- Scan market for potential customers
- Increase sales and revenue with existing customers
- Identify new ways to approach target market
- Arrange product demonstrations together with our solution engineers, negotiate and bid specifications to successfully win new business
- Answer RFPs/RFIs, prepare and give customer presentations
- Create and implement supporting concepts
- Visit partners and end customers regularly
- Represent hybris on events, congresses, etc.
- Effectively collaborate with presales, consulting and service delivery departments
- Your Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree, MBA or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in e-Commerce software sales of enterprise-level applications
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Customer oriented
- Extensive prospecting experience, ideally in an emerging market
- Fluent in French and English (written & spoken)
- Self-driven, motivated and result oriented
- Exceptional business acumen and authentic personality
- Self-starter and committed to success
- Ability to socialize and network successfully and consistently
- Other Language skills welcome
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial behavior and responsibility
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Senior Account Exec. France.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.