Security Analyst in Gliwice
hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Read firsthand the experiences of your future peers here.
- Your Responsibilities
- Work together with truly cross-functional, agile teams
- Run threat modeling workshops with teams
- Assist teams with penetration testing
- Consult teams on how to implement security measures
- Develop together with teams security functions or do code review
- Take part in Open Source community to provide fixes for vulnerabilities
- Be part of product security team and actively influence the roadmap of the product
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in computer science
- Excellent knowledge about web security
- 3+ years professional experience in penetration testing or security code review
- Professional experience in software development
- Experience with REST-APIs
- Good understanding of automated security testing
- Adapt fast to changing technologies, frameworks, etc.
- Good verbal and written English
- Deep understanding of risk assessment methods
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a self - organizing team
- Understanding of privacy and data protection regulations would be an advantage
- What We Offer
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to work part-time
- Internal and external trainings, certifications
- English classes and other benefits (private health care, Multisport card
- Trips to other development sites (Germany, USA, Canada), social events and more
- Focus on individuals and interactions over processes and tools
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to Security Analyst.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.