hybris is the future of commerce. We need your expertise to strengthen our team in our Chicago office!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
hybris is searching for a RFP Coordinator to join its team. As a RFP Coordinator you will work closely with account executives, technical writers and other department within the companies when needed.
- Your Responsibilities
In this coordination oriented position you will take over the following responsibilities:
- Creating and overseeing project plans for completion of each RFP with milestones and timelines
- Scheduling appropriate meetings
- Coordinating submission elements from all resources, including scheduling and tracking deliverables from multiple authors
- Compiling information; creating and managing a knowledge base of materials
- Drafting, editing, providing basic graphic design and formatting to ensure compliance with specific RFP guidelines
- Coordinating printing, binding and ensuring submission deadlines are met
- Provide reporting feedback with respect to the success of bids and reasons for success/failure
- Assisting Solution Support Manager with Special Projects
- Your Qualifications
Ideal candidates for this position will have the following:
- Degree in Communications, or English
- 2+ years relevant experience coordinating RFP’s in an IT environment
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Knowledge of French is an asset
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to RFP Coordinator.