hybris is the future of commerce. We need your expertise to strengthen our Retail team in Chicago, Illinois
We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Ranked by industry analysts as a leading commerce platform, over 700 companies have chosen hybris, including retailers such as Starbucks, Oakley, Levi's, and Tumi.
As Sr. Account Executive you will be responsible for promoting sales and increasing market share by introducing company products as business solutions, and providing account management service. This position includes regular travel: ~35%.
- Here is the list of challenges you will face
- Scan market for potential customers
- Increase sales and revenue with existing customers
- Identify new ways to approach target market
- Arrange product demonstrations together with our solution engineers, negotiate and bid specifications to successfully win new business
- Answer RFPs/RFIs, prepare and give customer presentations
- Create and implement supporting concepts
- Visit partners and end customers regularly
- Represent hybris at events, conventions, etc.
- Effectively collaborate with presales, consulting, and service delivery departments
- Your Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree, MBA or equivalent experience
- Acute understanding of the Retail Industry and proven success
- Extensive experience in software sales of enterprise-level applications
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Extensive prospecting experience, ideally in an emerging market
- Self-driven, motivated and result oriented
- Exceptional business acumen and authentic personality
- Self-starter and committed to success
- Ability to socialize and network successfully and consistently
hybris promotes an accountable culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you interested?
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to Retail Account Executive.