At SAP Hybris, we enable our customers to deliver consistent, contextual, and relevant experiences to their customers regardless of channel or device throughout the entire customer journey.
Customer Engagement and Commerce (CEC) – a new line of business at SAP Hybris - is poised to change the face of customer interactions for businesses across the globe. With solutions such as Hybris Commerce, SAP Cloud for Service, SAP Cloud for Sales and Hybris Marketing we are transforming how both B2C and B2B businesses engage their customers. Leading organizations including 3M, Galeries Lafayette Nespresso or Nikon, have chosen CEC Solutions to help support and drive their digital transformations.
Joining CEC means joining a team that promotes an empowered culture and allows all employees to contribute, to inspire and to make a difference. We value people that are committed to delivering superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas and offer a challenging and fun working environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. We also actively encourage and fund Certifications, Meetups, Hackathons, Dojos and anything else we can think of to ensure our employees stay at the cutting edge of coolness.
Read firsthand the experiences of your future peers here.
- Be a proactive technical „engine“ influencing our Development Team and the whole company with innovative and creative ideas
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Ensure fully automated testing and release processes
- Be an active member in one of our self-empowered teams, producing software according to agile principles and mentoring younger colleagues
- Be part of a global team in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Contribute to the creation of the most amazing cloud platform in the world
- Strive to provide an awesome and consistent experience to the users of our APIs
- ake ownership on how the code is tested and how it performs in production (You build it, you run it)
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent, or be a recognized expert in the field
- Strong interest in reactive & functional programming
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing technologies, frameworks, etc.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English
- Ability to explain technical problems and understand business requirements
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a self-organizing team
- Excellete experience in automated testing
- Knowledge/experience on writing frontend e2e and integration tests with selenium and frameworks like Nightwatch.js or Protractor.
- Experience in testing functional requirements
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery
- Good knowledge of Java or other JVM related languages and frameworks (Scala, Groovy, Java EE, Spring, Golang etc.)
- Experience in testing non functional requirements (eg. performance)
- Different opportunities available from 1 year to several years of experience.