hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
QA Analyst will be primarily responsible for validating the software produced by the development team, defining and developing automated tests and exploratory testing. This person will collaborate closely with other members of the QA team, business analysts and development team to understand the requirements and to make appropriate use of different test tools and techniques including manual and automated testing.
- Your Responsibilities
- Collaborating with customers and other team members to define requirements
- Defining and creating automated test cases based on requirements
- Defining and executing exploratory tests and acceptance tests
- Analyzing and reporting identified problems
- Taking part in defining and creating test automation best practices
- Working with automation tools at various levels of applications
- Collaborating with developers and other members of the QA team
- Your Qualifications
- Ideal candidates for this role will have the following:
- Computer science or related degree
- Good verbal and written English
- 2+ years QA experience on web development projects
- 1+ years experience (or strong interest) in using agile methods on projects, ideally Scrum/XP
- Experience with test automation frameworks/tools Any of the following would be an advantage:
- ISTQB Foundation certified
- Experience with user interface testing tools, e.g. Selenium
- Experience with performance testing tools, e.g. JMeter
- Experience with eCommerce projects
- Experience with Java development projects
- Practical experience in a modern programming or scripting language
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to QA Analyst.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.