SAP Hybris solutions provide omnichannel customer engagement and commerce software that allows organizations to build up a contextual understanding of their customers in real time. The solutions deliver a more impactful, relevant customer experience and help sell more goods, services and digital content across every touch point, channel and device. Through their state-of-the-art customer data management, context-driven marketing tools and unified commerce processes, SAP Hybris solutions have helped some of the world’s leading organizations attract, retain and grow a profitable customer base.
SAP Hybris software for customer engagement and commerce provide organizations with the foundation, framework and business tools to create a holistic customer view across channels, simplify customer engagement and solve complex business problems.
At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
The Project Manager works within our Professional Services team on eCommerce upgrade projects and is primarily responsible for the overall planning, coordination, control and delivery of customer projects following the hybris Upgrade approach as well as project management best practices. They are responsible for working with the customer and project team to define the requirements, acceptance criteria and project plan. They are also responsible for timely delivery of the planned results from the team following the agreed project plan.
The Project Manager is responsible for facilitating and coordinating regular meetings throughout the various project life cycle phases, keeping the team focused on their delivery goals, removing impediments, and fostering continuous improvement. This role requires frequent interaction with international customers remotely using collaboration tools and minimum travel.
The key responsibilities of this role are the following:
- High-level planning of project life cycle phases and activities
- Working with the customer and project team to define the scope, timeline and budget
- Working on the project team with hybris technical people responsible for execution of the project tasks
- Coordination of local and remote resources
- Management of the changes to the scope with the customer throughout projects
- Consulting and coaching customers on hybris Upgrade process and eCommerce best practices
- Keeping the team on track with the hybris Upgrade process applying adequate project management techniques including Agile
- Adapting the hybris Upgrade process as necessary for the given project context and working on improvements to the process
- Keeping the team focused on meeting their goals and objectives
- Leading the team towards continuous improvement
- Managing project risks and dependencies
- Managing project revenues and costs
- Tracking and reporting the project status to customer and hybris management teams
- Coordinating meetings with the customer team
- Ensuring excellent communication and collaboration between all internal and external teams
Ideal candidates for this role will have the following:
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Degree educated
- Experience as Project Manager on mid-size software development projects
- Experience managing requirements with customers
- Team player mindset
- Experience as business analyst
- Experience of working in international environment
- Experience working with international customers
- Experience in Agile methods such as SCRUM and Kanban
- Experience and knowledge of B2C and/or B2B eCommerce
Any of the following would be an advantage: