hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in our Montreal office, we need your help - now!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative Project Manager Lead who is keen to work with others to help bring innovative, profitable customer projects to market.
As a Project Manager Lead, you will own the standards for project management lifecycle processes and tools. You will support the project delivery teams as a subject matter expert, enabling the teams to deliver high quality application modules for our B2B/B2C E-Commerce platforms.
- Your Responsibilities
- Own, develop and improve best practices, methodologies, processes, tools and templates across the complete project management lifecycle.
- Provides guidance and leadership to the project management team.
- Enable and coach the project manager’s team to perform efficiently the following tasks:
• Establish and maintain customer relationships.
• Execute strategies for customer management.
• Execute strategies for business development with current and potential customers.
• Ensure proper governance structures are set for projects and participate in project steering committee meetings.
• Regularly monitor and track project metrics and ensure periodic review of all projects throughout the department including budget, scope and schedule to ensure project milestones are achieved and to maintain the overall health of projects.
• Consolidate metrics and executive reports to measure and demonstrate the team project’s health with project status.
• Ensure project retrospective is delivered at the end of each project phases to participate in continual improvement of the standards.
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent.
- Min. 8 years experience working as a project manager in an agile environment.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is considered an asset.
- Agile Certification(s) is considered an asset.
- Proven experience in the e-commerce industry is considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Excellent team player and problem solver with a high level of self-motivation and initiatives.
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Project Manager Lead.