hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
The Project Manager works within our Professional Services team on eCommerce migration projects and is primarily responsible for the overall planning, coordination, control and delivery of customer projects following the hybris Migration approach as well as project management best practices.
- High-level planning of project life cycle phases and activities
- Working with the customer and project team to define the scope, timeline and budget
- Deliver migration projects within scope, schedule and budget and with high quality
- Consulting and coaching customers on hybris Migration process and eCommerce best practices
- Keeping the team focused on meeting their goals and objectives
- Leading the team towards continuous improvement
- Perform risk management to minimize the project risks;
- Managing project revenues and costs
- Maintain effective communication with all project stakeholders.
- Degree educated,
- Experience as Project Manager on mid-size software development projects
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and theory
- Experience in managing requirements with customers
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work and contribute to a collaborative working culture
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Open-minded personality
Any of the following would be an advantage:
- Experience in the area of software migration projects
- Experience in business analyst role
- Experience of international environment and customers
- Good understanding of Agile methods