hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in our New York City or Chicago office, we need your help - now!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
hybris is searching for a Professional Services Administrator to join it’s team. This role supports the North America Professional Services (Consulting) team by coordinating all administrative aspects of consulting services. This includes consultant onboarding support, scheduling, logistics, team communications, financial/invoicing support, and other areas as needed.
- Your Responsibilities
- Handling e-mails and phone calls requesting consulting scheduling.
- Planning, updating and scheduling consultant calendars – provide updates and communications.
- Provide services automation support (time reporting, expense, invoicing).
- Manage subcontractor pool and subcontractor contracting process.
- Facilitate SOW signature process with Director and internal and external distribution.
- Provide pro-active staff availability to Service Delivery Managers.
- Facilitating of consulting statistics, facts and figures and communicating them to internal and external parties as appropriate.
- Prepare en review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Help ensure proper project setup, rates and administration in Concur.
- Assist with sourcing client engagements as needed.
- Willing to fill in for the office admin/receptionist when needed.
- Your Qualifications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office with high proficiency in Excel.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize time-sensitive work.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely by email, phone and in person with a high degree of professionalism.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Ideal candidates for this position will have the following:
We offer a challenging work environment with abundant opportunities for you to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. hybris has a flat organizational structure allowing all employees the ability to contribute. We also encourage the innovative use of new technology and ideas. At hybris, you will enjoy working with smart, dynamic co-workers. We value your enthusiasm to do what it takes to deliver superior results to our clients. www.hybris.comAre you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Professional Services Administrator.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.