hybris is the future of commerce. We need your expertise to strengthen our team in Boulder!
With operations in 18 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
Product Management for products around Master Data Management including defining solution around Master Data Repository, Business Metadata Model, Dimensional and Semantic Model, Data Export/Import, ETL Tooling, Data Profiling & Validation & Quality Metrics & De-duplication, Mass Editing, Data Ownership/Stewardship
- Your Responsibilities
- Be a product expert around MDM, Content & data management on a detailed level
- Support the lead Product Manager in defining roadmap items
- Familiarity with system level integration, specifically data integration
- Commerce knowledge as bonus
- Build market leading, innovative software
- Work in different roles of a Product Manager (Product Owner, Product Manager, Product Analyst), with a strong focus on the role oft he Product Owner
- Be the owner and representative of product modules
- Executing topics from the product roadmap to develop or improve the product offering around MDM and Content
- Define and break down product requirements for MDM, Data Management & Content (Features, User Stories)
- Work closely with development teams on realizing the product in the role of the Product Owner on a daily basis
- Create educational material and train internal staff
- Collaborate with Product Marketing for product positioning
- Speak at MDM and Content related occasions
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelors or Postgraduate degree
- 5-10 years of software industry experience
- Experience in a multi-cultural work environment
- Hands-on experience as a product manager
- Domain experience in the area of e-commerce (experience with data governance a bonus)
- Significant experience using Agile/Scrum process
- Creative and forward thinking with excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of product features and facilitate the implementation by collaborating with engineering
- Ability to travel internationally/valid passport
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you passionated and motivated? Then this position is for you!
Please apply by sending us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Product Manager for Data Management and Content.
We look forward to meeting you!
Note : Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for you interest in hybris!
3rd Party Recruiting/Sales calls will not be accepted.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.