hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
As a Platform Implementations Engineer for Managed Services, you will be responsible for all aspects of customer environments where hybris commerce solutions are deployed and implemented as a managed service. You will work collaboratively with customers, operations, engineering and other implementation team members to install, deploy, manage, diagnose and debug hybris solutions. This job includes some travelling (up to 20%) to customers, partners or other hybris offices.
- Your Responsibilities
- Installation, administration and maintenance of hybris eCommerce software and solutions
- Providing pre- and post-implementation documentation
- Liaison with engineering to ensure scalability and reliability
- Application implementations based on requirements and sizing assessments
- Configuring, managing, monitoring and debugging mid-tier software
- Diagnosing software and integration problems and engineering work-arounds
- Documenting, reporting, tracking and implementing fixes for software problems
- Represent hybris toward clients and partners and provide technical and hybris application support to them during the projects
- Your Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in quantitative field, preferably Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of eCommerce solutions based on Java and web Technologies
- Expertise in deploying and managing Java applications using Java Servlet and Web Containers like Tomcat
- JVM optimization, tuning and debugging
- Experience with Apache web servers and a good understanding of web protocols
- Solid skills in Linux administration
- Understanding of application performance and tuning
- Ability to effectively communicate designs and decisions to peers, customers and management
- Experience with Puppet, Chef or other similar automation tools would be advantageous
- Experience with Relational Databases and SQL would be advantageous, but not essential
- Experience with hybris eCommerce would be advantageous, but not essential
- Experience working in managed services or as a third-party IT service provider
- Understanding of application security and of virtualization technologies
- ITIL Certification(s) is considered an asset
- Good English skills verbal & written
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.Are you interested?
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Platform Implementation Engineer
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.