hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Read firsthand the experiences of your future peers here.
- Configuration planning and installation of Oracle servers (clusters).
- Create standalone or RAC Oracle database based on templates in virtualized environment.
- Administer relational database management system (RDBMS).
- Optimize/tune table structures, queries and help developers pin point performance issues.
- Ensure that company and quality standards/conventions are being followed.
- Document environment set up and platform logic.
- Be on call by shift for afterhours support for production database servers.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software development or software engineering or similar.
- Min. 5 - 7 years of experience in Oracle performance tuning and DBA experience with Oracle 10g/11g.
- Familiar with Linux environment, will be able to use common Linux command and basic shell programming.
- Bring forward innovative solutions, processes and savoir-faire in order to maximize product development.
- Possess a strong sense of ownership of the task at hand along with excellent problem solving and priority management skills.
- Recognized for his/her attention to details, high commitment, initiative and teamwork.
- Be able to concisely identify, summarize and communicate key technical issues/concerns in English.
- Microsoft SQL Server, mysql or mongodb experience is a plus.
- Understand ITIL process and have experience on ticketing systems.