hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team Munich, Germany we need your help - now!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
- Role Overview As an OnDemand Implementations Specialist for OnDemand Services, you will be responsible for all aspects of the OnDemand environments where hybris OnDemand services are deployed and implemented. You will work collaboratively with Research and Development, Managed Services and other OnDemand team members to install, deploy, manage, diagnose and debug hybris OnDemand services.
- Your Responsibilities
- Installation, administration and maintenance of hybris OnDemand software
- Providing pre- and post-implementation documentation
- Liaison with Managed Services and Research and Development to ensure scalability and reliability
- Application implementations based on requirements
- Configuring, managing, monitoring and debugging software
- Diagnosing software and integration problems and engineering work-arounds
- Documenting, reporting, tracking and implementing fixes for deployment issues
- Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in quantitative field, preferably Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of Software as a Services solutions based on Java and web Technologies
- Understanding of eCommerce solutions
- Expertise in deploying and managing Java applications using Java Servlet and Web Containers like Tomcat
- JVM optimization, tuning and debugging
- Experience with Apache web servers and a good understanding of web protocols
- Solid skills in Linux administration
- Understanding of application performance and tuning
- Ability to effectively communicate designs and decisions to peers and management
- Experience with Puppet, Chef or other similar automation tools would be advantageous
- Experience with Relational Databases, SQL and Mongo db would be advantageous, but not essential
- Experience with hybris eCommerce would be advantageous, but not essential
- Experience working in managed services or Software as a Service
- Understanding of application security and of virtualization technologies
- Good English skills verbal & written
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you interested?
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to OnDemand Implementation Specialist.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.