hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
We are looking for people who want to work with exciting new technologies within an Agile environment, who want to be part of a new and exciting team that they can influence and help shape, and who want to work with like-minded people.
This team will be managing and delivering customer migration projects remotely from our Gliwice office.
- Your Responsibilities
- Setting up and configuring system environments
- Planning and executing migration tasks and activities
- Integrating new technologies into existing applications
- Design and development of migrated applications
- Planning and coordinating testing and deployment activities
- Developing migration best practices
- Working closely with hybris core engineering team
- Your Qualifications
- Good verbal and written English
- Computer science degree or during studies
- Good Java knowledge
- Good knowledge of Spring
- Good knowledge in data processing (SQL, XML)
- Ability to work as part of a self-organising team
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org refer to Migration Engineer.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.