hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Want to create massively scalable e-commerce solutions in the coolest functional and OO Languages? Our coders working on YaaS choose what languages and frameworks they need to produce the world’s leading e-commerce solutions – including Java, Scala, Node.js, Akka, Spring and more.
We also actively encourage and fund Certifications, Meetups, Hackathons, Dojos and any thing else we can think of to ensure our coders stay at the cutting edge of coolness...
- Be a proactive technical „engine“ influencing our Development Team and the whole company with innovative and creative ideas
- Work within an agile development team to achieve its quality goals
- Design and architect elegant and scalable microservice solutions in clean and tested code (we like TDD!) that suits our high hybris standards and quality requirements using state of the art technologies
- Ensure fully automated testing and release processes
- Be an active member and mentor younger colleagues in one of our self-empowered Scrum Teams, producing software according to agile principles
- Work within an agile, globally distributed team in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Contribute to the creation of the most amazing Cloud platform in the world
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Strong interest in reactive & functional programming
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing technologies, frameworks, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Good knowledge of other JVM related languages and frameworks (Scala, Groovy, Java EE, Spring etc.) are of advantage
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a self-organizing team
- Open minded to new cloud oriented technologies e.g. Docker, AWS, CloudFoundry...
- Experience with building APIs and micro services for the cloud: REST, HTTP Experience in testing functional requirements
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery