hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- Supporting our implementation partners in the customization of our product
- Communicating with customers and partners in order to identify, understand and solve product-specific problems
- Exchange of information relevant to a problem
- Close collaboration with Maintenance team of R&D for deep technical issues
- Creating of system configurations that mimic the customer’s or partner’s scenario
- Your Qualifications
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or substantial previous experience
- 2+ years in software engineering (J2EE, Spring, Tomcat, Web technologies)
- Ideally 2+ years in product support
- Experience in international projects, internationalized application development, or globally operating companies
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ideally, knowledge of a second language
Are you interested?
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to Java Engineer - PS.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.