hybris is one of the world’s leading eCommerce software companies. From our traditional European base, we continue to expand globally with huge success. We offer a fast growing and dynamic working environment and have exciting opportunities to join the Project Delivery team within our Professional Services division. As a member of this team you will be responsible for implementing eCommerce solutions for our international customers. This team is based at our office in Gliwice.
As a company we have a strong belief in agile development methods. We have used Scrum/XP throughout hybris for several years and for customer projects we have successfully wrapped it in a full project life cycle defined by the DSDM Atern agile project management framework. Together this blend of Scrum/XP/DSDM enables us to deliver successful projects for our customers.
We are looking for people who want to work with exciting new technologies within an agile environment, who want to be part of a dynamic and exciting team that they can influence and help shape, and who want to work with like-minded people.
The Java Developer is primarily responsible for developing software that extends the hybris platform to provide web applications and integrations with external systems. They are responsible for working with business analysts, testers and customers to understand the business requirements, and to develop code to meet these requirements.
- Your Responsibilities
- Working with business analysts and testers to understand requirements
- Development of web based applications
- Development of mobile applications
- Development of system integrations
- Development of unit tests
- Development of technical best practices and standards
- Taking lead on various development activities such as designing and developing a specific component, integration or larger part of the solution
- Taking part in customer-facing activities such as communication with customer's technical and business teams, helping shape and clarify business requirements, working with hosting partners to ensure successful delivery
- Your Qualifications (required)
- Good verbal and written English
- Computer Science degree
- 3+ years experience developing Java applications
- Ability to take technical leadership position while maintaining team's collaborative spirit
- Java 5 or higher
- Spring (2.5 or above)
- Object Relational Mapping frameworks, e.g. Hibernate, JPA
- RDBMS, e.g. Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
- Your Qualifications (optional)
- Experience (or strong interest) in Scrum/XP
- Web/mobile application development experience
- Experience of eCommerce projects
- Spring-MVC, Struts, or JSF
- Web services (RESTful and/or SOAP)
We also encourage the innovative use of new technology and ideas. At hybris, you will enjoy working with smart, dynamic co-workers. We value your enthusiasm to do what it takes to deliver superior results to our clients.
Are you interested?
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Java Developer (m/f).