IT Project Manager
SAP Hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference.
We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
The cloud delivery organization behind SAP’s “Beyond CRM” strategy is seeking a committed IT business expert that is excited to tackle the challenges of rapid growth and success in the space of Customer Engagement & Commerce.Working as a peer in a team of strong leaders in areas such as Architecture, Infrastructure, DevOps, Security and Support, the ideal candidate will apply entrepreneurial spirit to bridge the gap between technology and business, and represent SAP Hybris Cloud Services internally as well as externally. The role reports to Head of Business Development, Cloud Services & Support, SAP Hybris.
The key responsibilities of this role are the following:
- Management of diverse software development, integration and roll-out / internal projects
- Project delivery on time and within budget
- Ensuring excellent communication and collaboration between all internal and external teams
- Managing project risks and dependencies
- Keeping the team focused on meeting their goals and objectives
- Leading the team towards continuous improvement
- Management of the flexible requirements scope with the customer throughout
- Management reporting
Ideal candidates for this role will have the following:
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience working in information technology
- 1+ years of experience as an IT project / program manager
- Very good English language skills (verbal & written), further language skills welcome
- Willingness to travel internationally as needed
- Project management certifications, ITIL certification(s) and Technology Certification(s) are advantages