hybris is the future of commerce. We need your expertise to strengthen our team in our team in Montreal!
With operations in 18 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world. Check for a newer version of this.
hybris Canada Inc, is searching for a Integration Solutions Manager to join the Solutions Management team. As a Integration Solutions Manager you will organize and manage the hybris in the SAP HANA Entreprise Cloud workstreams. You will be responsible for projects extending from evaluating initial project charter, scope and deliverables with our internal customers.
The hybris in the HANA Entreprise Cloud (HEC) program focuses on delivering hybris as a cloud service on the HANA Entreprise Cloud.
You will be engaged in tightening and structuring the operational and commercial aspects between infrastructure and application delivery teams pre and post GoLive of our customers.
- Your Responsibilities
Here is the list of challenges you will face:
- Engagement on bussines requirements and commercialization (Go-To-Market, Sales, Pricing, etc.)
- Leading various workstreams which bring additional value to the customers and our offering
- Coordination through different timezones
- Achieve and track progress on the different milestones
- Ability to challenge the decisions from the different workstream leads
- Ensure projects delivery results on time and within budget
- Ensure our management is adequately informed about risks and results
- Hands-on the current processes in place and with the furutre KPIs
- Understand the business requirements and share ideas on how they can be improved
- All other related tasks may also be covered
- Required profile
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience working in information technology as an engineer or project manager
- Minimum of 3 years managing infrastructure projects (versus software development projects)
- Minimum of 3 years working in managed services or as a third-party IT service provider
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.( Further language skills are an asset)
- Experience with Application Infrastructure Projects
- Knowledge of Database/Storage Projects
- Project Management and Busines Analysis skills are required
- PMP or PMI Certification is considered an asset
- Strong leadership and ability to build a strong network within SAP
- Willingness to travel internationally as needed where there are managed services data centers, which are currently in Montreal and Walldorf, Munich (Germany)
hybris promotes an accountable culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
hybris offers a nice work environment located downtown Montreal (metro Peel and Central station), free access to in building gym and excellent supplementary benefits.
Are you passionated and motivated? Then this position is for you!
Please apply by sending us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Integration Solutions Manager – HANA Entreprise Cloud.
We look forward to meeting you!