hybris is the future of commerce. We need your expertise to strengthen our team in Montreal!
With operations in 18 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
Reporting to the VP Industries, you will help hybris achieve a focused approach for key industries or industry cluster’s in the go-to and product market.
- Here is the list of challenges you will face
- Create industry specific go-to-market material
- Influence marketing campaigns with industry thoughtleadership
- Speak at industry events
- Support industry sales cycles both on-site as well as behind the scenes
- Establish trust and underline relevance of hybris in the industry
- Ensure relevant industry specific demo assets
- Establish trusted relations to existing industry customer base as part of the account management process
- Gather industry specific requirements from customers
- Participate in industry advisory councils
- Influence product marketing about industry priorities & requirements
- Required profile
- A Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in at least one of the key industries (retail, manufacturing, CP, telco, media, wholesale, financial services)
- Extensive experience working in an e-commerce-, marketing- or consulting role within one of the above key industries
- Familiar with e-commerce technology ecosystem for at least 3 years
- Excellent communication, presentation skills
- Positioning and marketing experience
- Exceptional business acumen and authentic personality
- Fluent English skills, German or Spanish language welcome
- Self-starter and committed to success
- Customer oriented
- Ability to socialize and network successfully and consistently
- Self-driven, motivated and result oriented
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
hybris offers a nice work environment located downtown Montreal (metro Peel and Central station), free access to in building gym and excellent supplementary benefits.
Are you passionated and motivated? Then this position is for you!
Please apply by sending us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Industry Principal.
We look forward to meeting you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for you interest in hybris!
3rd Party Recruiting/Sales calls will not be accepted