hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- Contribute to the definition of the project with respect to content, objectives, success criteria and budget
- Advise the HR leadership and consult with stakeholders on OD aspects as subject matter expert
- Produce and maintain the overall implementation project plan, including communication and change management. Ensure deliverables are met on time and to quality required. Highlight and manage risks associated with the plan
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are fully engaged. Organize and coordinate meetings as required, along with weekly project and steering committees
- Produce drafts of key documentation, e.g. project updates, team talk, briefing papers and presentations, outline scripts and budget reporting
- Act as point of liaison/briefing with external partners e.g. consultants, search firms, lawyers, reward specialists
- Other responsibilities as delegated by the HR leadership
- Your Qualifications
- Graduate level or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of project management processes and techniques
- Proven experience of project management within an HR and OD environment
- Sound HR knowledge based on at least five years of practical experience, preferably in OD
- Strong communication and change management skills
- Analytical, good organizational skills with an attention for detail
- A confident IT user, including MS office suite and experience of working with project management software
- A positive, outgoing, and proactive approach
- Accreditation through a recognized Project Management standard a plus
- Role is based in Munich with occasional travel to other hybris locations
- Fluency in English
Are you interested?
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to HR Project Manager.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.