hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in our Montreal , Munich, or Gliwice office, we need your help - now!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
Your primary responsibilities will be to install, manage, configure, administrate and support a range of web applications, globally provided to the company, partners and customers for collaboration, development, project management and product support. The majority of the applications are Atlassian products, such as Confluence and Jira. A good knowledge of these applications and professional experience is highly appreciated. A good knowledge of agile software development processes is welcome, as you will be supporting our global development teams by providing a unified collaboration platform. In addition, you will also be responsible for administrating the underlying technologies based on Java, Apache and Tomcat on Linux servers.
You will administer, manage, customize, diagnose and debug the applications and ensure that these are operational and accessible to the business on a global scale. You will be responsible for implementing changes and performing regular maintenance tasks for the applications in scope. You will actively track and diagnose incidents and problems on the systems and will develop and present workarounds and solutions for identified issues. You will actively work with users and departments through our global ticketing system and ensure that requests are being solved based on SLAs and standardized procedures.
You will be a member of a global team, reporting directly to the Manager of Enterprise Applications Group based in Munich. You will be working with staff and partners on a global scale. Your primary communication language will be English.
- Your Responsibilities
- Administration and maintenance of Atlassian products such as Confluence and Jira
- Administration and maintenance of Code Versioning & Repository Systems
- Administration of Web Applications based on Java, Apache, Tomcat and Linux
- Provide 1st and 2nd Level application support to internal and external users
- Ensure that changes are implemented according to company and industry standards
- Incident tracking, monitoring and documentation for the applications in scope
- Diagnosing problems, develop solutions and workarounds for the applications in scope
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree or accomplished Professional Education in Computer Sciences.
- 2 years of professional experience as software/application specialist
- Experience and good knowledge in administrating Apache/Tomcat web servers
- Experience and good knowledge in administrating Linux operating systems, LPIC Level 1 appreciated
- Proven ability to effectively communicate to peers, management and customers
- Strong teamwork and service oriented thinking
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills
- Experience working in a service or support organisation
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written
- Working in a multinational, fast-paced environment
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.Are you interested?
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org for Montreal, email@example.com for Gliwice and firstname.lastname@example.org for Munich office referring to Global Web Application Specialist (m/f).