hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
As a Functional Consultant, you must be able to become proficient at using the hybris software. The Functional Consultant works as a team member or an individual on product implementation, enhancement, integration, or workshop and review projects. Project complexity may vary from fairly straightforward to moderately complex, with single or multiple products. Work efforts focus primarily on delivering product functionality workshops, business user support and mentoring, product demonstrations, and business analyst services on engagements ranging from short-term hybris consulting on a client/partner project team to full life cycle implementation projects. Duties may be performed at customer’s site. Operates under minimal supervision on medium to large size projects involving multiple products.
This role is based in Paris (France) and requires frequent travel (up to 80%) cross Southern Europe.
- Your Responsibilities:
- Quickly ramp up on hybris features via formal training classes and hands on customer project work.
- Analyze customers' business requirements and software/product objectives; develops application functional specifications to meet customers' needs.
- Conduct workshops that help customers understand the functionality of hybris software and how the software can be adopted to meet their needs.
- Meet with customers and partners to outline expectations.
- Gather and evaluate project requirements.
- Discuss best practices for hybris projects across multiple methodologies: waterfall, agile, SCRUM, et al
- Keep up to date on current and road mapped hybris features, functionality, and terminology.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical users: business stakeholders, developers, end users, and Project Managers.
- Managing follow-ups and action items from Workshop sessions with Consultants, SDMs, and/or Account Managers.
- Serve as a functional advisor and problem solver to clients and partners to assist them in optimizing their use of the hybris product suite to define, build and deploy online e-commerce (B2B, B2C) applications.
- Contribute to the growth of hybris business through the creation and sharing of knowledge, definition of additional workshops, and best practices based on engagement experiences.
- Your Qualifications:
- Master degree (preferred) in Computer Science or Business
- Business fluent or native French and English languages skills verbal and written
- At least 5 years of experience in software business analysis or consulting.
- At least 3 years of experience in e-commerce or PIM systems.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms is an asset.
- Technical knowledge (not development level).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent presentation, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to establish solid working relationships with clients.
- Ability to work effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic, dispersed team (remote), and to meet deadlines.
Please apply at: email@example.com refer to Functional Consultant.