SAP Hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
The SAP Hybris Commerce Suite is built on a sophisticated core platform that combines the best open source frameworks and proprietary technologies into a cohesive technical foundation. We are looking to strengthen our development team by adding a talented and passionate individual in a Front-end Developer / Full-stack Developer role.
- Work closely in an agile environment with product managers, UX designers and software development teams to understand business and technical requirements for the big picture, and translate them into intuitive, highly styled, working interfaces
- Clear focus on writing CSS Styling for the internal product
- Develop interfaces that are cross-browser, cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Take ownership of tasks and drive them through to completion
- Eager to learn and work with Java Enterprise Edition and Spring, collaborate with backend developers on producing scalable, highly performant software
- Preferably BA/BS degree in a computer science field or similar
- Attention to details and ability to match your UI to any design in a cross-browser/cross-platform environment
- Demonstrable experience with web application development and styling including responsive and adaptive approaches
- CSS2 / CSS3 / HTML4 / HTML5 + basic js knowledge
- Strong understanding of frameworks and libraries – including Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery, etc.
- Eager to work with template engines and be able to wrap your mind around complex CSS problems with given markup
- Prior experience working with design and development teams either in-house or with an agency
- Ability to work within creative teams in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written English
- A passion for delivering frequent, quality, working results
- Good understanding and experience (2+ years) in Java Enterprise Edition, Spring and design patterns