SAP Hybris solutions provide omnichannel customer engagement and commerce software that allows organizations to build up a contextual understanding of their customers in real time. The solutions deliver a more impactful, relevant customer experience and help sell more goods, services and digital content across every touch point, channel and device. Through their state-of-the-art customer data management, context-driven marketing tools and unified commerce processes, SAP Hybris solutions have helped some of the world’s leading organizations attract, retain and grow a profitable customer base.
SAP Hybris software for customer engagement and commerce provide organizations with the foundation, framework and business tools to create a holistic customer view across channels, simplify customer engagement and solve complex business problems.
At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Want to create massively scalable cloud solutions in the coolest functional and OO Languages? Our coders working on YaaS choose what languages and frameworks they need to produce the world’s leading business solutions – including Java, Scala, Node.js, Go, Akka, Spring and more.
We also actively encourage and fund Certifications, Meetups, Hackathons, Dojos and anything else we can think of to ensure our coders stay at the cutting edge of coolness.
- Create unit tests using Jasmine
- Develop cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatible code
- Work closely with UX designers, visual designers and HTML/CSS developers to implement requirements that match wireframes and visuals
- Work within an agile and globally distributed team, in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
Need To Have:
- BA/BS degree in a computer related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Relevant work experience
- Have solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Source Control Management tools (preferably Git)
- Ability to work in agile software development environment
- Passion to deliver high-quality working code frequently
- Experience developing apps using NodeJS and related tools
- Experience with e-commerce development
- Basic understanding of design patterns
- Familiarity with responsive and/or adaptive web development techniques
- Send us code samples via Github or BitBucket
- Send us examples of your projects and highlight your personal contribution
Nice To Have:
Makes You Stand Out: