SAP Hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
The SAP Hybris Education Department builds and delivers technical and functional training and enablement for solutions within the SAP Hybris brand of products (Commerce, YaaS, Marketing, C4C and Billing). We are a global team of 35 located in Munich, London, Madrid, Montreal, Chicago, Sao Paolo, Beijing and Hong Kong.
- Understand complex technical concepts and functional business processes quickly and explain them comprehensively in writing as well as verbally
- Knowledge of one or more of the following is a plus: Java / ABAP/ Commerce / ERP or CRM
- Create technical and functional training content
• Create and test exercises for software development / configuration
• Design and test functional use cases and business scenarios
• Create PowerPoint slides for training delivery
• Design and record UI demonstrations
• Storyboard instructional material
- Work proactively and communicate with subject matter experts (software developers, product managers, business users) and colleagues to extract the right information for instructional material and drive the creation of training content
- Be aware of industry best practices for SAP Hybris projects across multiple methodologies: waterfall, agile, SCRUM, SAP Activate, et al.
- Manage all activities related to the release of training content
• Upload and maintain online training content
• Follow release workflow
• Schedule and run up-skilling sessions with trainers
- Technical ability and interest in complex programming tasks, software architecture and best practices
- Willingness to dive into technical detail, experiment, configure and demonstrate technical concepts
- Analytical and structured thinking combined with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic, dispersed team
- Excellent English is a must
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or other related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to learn new products and technologies
- Experience in software development is a plus
- Hands on experience with technical content creation (training or documentation), using industry standard tools
- Proven track record in designing and building educational material for industry professionals
- Experience working or developing with e-commerce platforms and/or SAP solutions
- Experience in software business analysis, consulting or training