hybris is the future of commerce. We need your expertise to strengthen our team in Montreal!
With operations in 18 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
Reporting to the Vice-President – Professiolnal Services (Americas), the Director Project Delivery leads the team responsible for hybris-led customer implementations. Project Delivery is a strategic offering that requires successful implementations that drive revenue while also building the hybris Implementation Best Practices.
- Here is a list of challenges you will face:
- Developing and maintaining a highly capable delivery team
- Overseeing the North American Project Delivery team (70+ staff) in delivering successful projects
- Selling and Marketing the relevant services both directly to clients and internal teams
- Revenue responsibility to maintain profitability
- Regularly providing guidance on implementation and best practices across hybris
- Developing and maintaining a dynamic culture of excellence and creativity
- All other duties related to that position
- Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor degree in Management or any other related field (Master degree an asset)
- 10 years of consulting or client-facing services experience
- 5 years of Enterprise Software industry experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Management position
- Demonstrated success leading large (50+ staff) cross-functional teams
- Prior responsibility for both sales and delivery teams
- Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Strong client-facing skills
- Strong positive leadership and team player
- Sound judgment in making independent decisions
- Ability to keep pace with a quickly changing environment
- Passionate about the industry of eCommerce
- Bilingual (very good knowledge of English because of clients in US) / Excellent communication skills
- Able to have a global vision and develop a strategy to reach the department’s goals
hybris promotes an accountable culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
hybris offers a nice work environment located downtown Montreal (metro Peel and Central station), free access to in building gym and excellent supplementary benefits.
Are you passionate and motivated? Then this position is for you!
Please apply by sending us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Director Project Delivery.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.