hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- Define the vision, product strategy and road map for our OnDemand products and work with stakeholders at hybris to deliver on that vision
- Determine trends and upcoming needs in the Market and developing strategies to meet those trends/needs
- Communicate strategic opportunities and conceptual ideas
- Translate strategic opportunities and requirements into functional elements of the hybris OnDemand products
- Ensure implementation of formal and robust processes to support the overall technology and product development process.
- Drive continuous innovation and collaborate with other development teams to design and create OnDemand software
- Lead the effort to optimize Product, Hardware, Network and Services capabilities to guarantee smoothly operating OnDemand product offerings
- Ensure the OnDemand product and environments exceed the highest standards, including cost, revenue, security, performance, stability and scalability, while running the latest hybris and component software.
- Ensure the deployment of rapid iterations of new features and new software
- Ensure the optimal application of technology, engineering and programming resources to meet product development requirements, per the product and/or marketing requirements.
- Create and conduct OnDemand product presentations internally and externally
- Your Qualifications
- Product Development experience in OnDemand or Software as a Service software product environment is a must
- Successful track record of SaaS product launch, continuous development and operational experience
- Very good verbal and written English
- Degree educated
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce or multichannel commerce industry
- Experience of using Agile methods on projects (e.g. Scrum)
- Strong relationship building skills as you will be liaising with internal and external executive stakeholders
- Experience of full life cycle projects from initial scoping through to delivery
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to Director OnDemand Product.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.