hybris is the future of commerce. We need your expertise to strengthen our team in our New York office! As the fastest growing omni-channel software leader, we’d like to build out our market presence in the financial services industry. And we need your help - now!
For the past sixteen years, telco players such as Hutchison Three, Singtel, T-Mobile, Vodafone but also retailers like Levis, Nespresso, Toys`R´Us or Grainger have chosen hybris for their omni channel success.
With the added leverage of our parent company SAP we are now looking to further verticalise our offering into the financial services industry whose business is moving online rapidly.
As Director Financial Services Industry you will be responsible for building out the positioning and go-to-market in this new vertical, recruiting and heading the field team and closing business with enterprise accounts worldwide (with an initial focus on Europe). This position includes regular traveling.
- Your Responsibilities
- Build up a completely new business unit within the company
- Scan market for potential customers
- Increase sales and revenue with existing customers
- Identify new ways to approach target market
- Define positioning and core value proposition together with our product marketing team
- Arrange product demonstrations together with our solution engineers, negotiate and bid specifications to successfully win new business
- Answer RFPs/RFIs, prepare and give customer presentations
- Create and implement supporting concepts
- Identify and recruit key partners for the industry
- Represent hybris on events, congresses, etc.
- Effectively collaborate with presales, consulting and service delivery departments
- Your Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree, MBA or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in software sales of enterprise-level applications
- Extensive experience in the financial services industry
- Self-driven, motivated and result oriented
- Self-starter and committed to success
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Positioning and marketing experience
- Customer oriented
- Extensive prospecting experience
- Exceptional business acumen and authentic personality
- Ability to socialize and network successfully and consistently
- Fluent English skills, German, French or Dutch language welcome
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to Director Financial Services Industry.