As part of the global team you will be part of the vision of providing a scalable Product Infrastructure as a Service which is team, product and infrastructure agnostic and implemented using a Devops approach.
You will be working in a team of specialist working on Continuous Delivery solutions that match the needs of our customers, i.e. development teams across the globe when it comes to development infrastructure.
For more experienced professionals we can also offer senior roles. As a senior member we want you to inspire all of our teams, inject new knowledge and skills into an already high performing team thus excelling our efforts to new heights. You will shape the strategy for the future of Product Infrastructure by taking our Infrastructure-as-Code initiative forward to new level.
- Collaborate closely with our development teams on their continuous delivery approach
- Get involved in shaping the Product Infrastructure strategy
- Use your experience to drive our Infrastructure-As-Code initiative forward
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Experience with implementing CI Systems
- Experience with Continuous Delivery processes
- Experience of automation tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible or Salt Stack
- Experience with system orchestration including provisioning, monitoring and logging
- Working knowledge of containerization and virtualization using tools like Docker, Vagrant, etc.
- Have a good track record in inventing and implementing innovative solutions in his field of experience and within a team based environment
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to drill down to the code level
- Good English
Any of the following would be an advantage
- Practical experience/understanding of agile concepts (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, pair programming) and lean principles
- Good knowledge of Linux System Administration (shell scripting)
- Professional experience of modern scripting languages
- Sound knowledge in software development using modern system languages (e.g. Java)
- Practical experience with SCM Tools like Git and build tools like Ant/Maven
- Deep understanding of branching and merging strategies