At hybris software, an SAP company, we enable our customers to deliver consistent, contextual, and relevant experiences to their customers regardless of channel or device throughout the entire customer journey.
Customer Engagement and Commerce (CEC) – a new line of business from SAP and hybris - is poised to change the face of customer interactions for businesses across the globe. With solutions such as hybris’s Commerce Suite, SAP Cloud for Service, SAP Cloud for Sales and hybris Marketing Platform we are transforming how both B2C and B2B businesses engage their customers. Leading organizations including 3M, Galeries Lafayette, Nespresso or Nikon have chosen CEC Solutions to help support and drive their digital transformations.
Joining CEC means joining a team that promotes an empowered culture and allows all employees to contribute, to inspire and to make a difference. We value people that are committed to delivering superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. At hybris software you will find a challenging and fun working environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Want to create massively scalable cloud solutions in the coolest functional and OO Languages?
Our coders working on YaaS choose what languages and frameworks they need to produce the world’s leading business solutions – including Java, Scala, Node.js, Akka, Spring and more.
We also actively encourage and fund Certifications, Meetups, Hackathons, Dojos and anything else we can think of to ensure our coders stay at the cutting edge of coolness.
- Work as part of an Agile team to design and implement a platform for data collection and analysis
- Influence and/or decide on technology selection for the platform
- Provide architectural insight for project goals, develop proofs-of-concept to validate various approaches and assumptions, help carry out the vision from its conception to execution
- Maintain the production systems (Kafka, Hadoop, Cassandra, Elasticsearch)
- Cross the border and connect between development and operation, application and infrastructure, in terms of technical and organisational matters
- Be an active team member in one of our self-empowered teams, producing software according to Agile principles
- Be part of an international company, where English is the language of communication (German knowledge not required)
- Take ownership from design of the feature through first lines of code to how it performs in production ("You build it, you run it")
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent experience
- Very good experience in Java, preferable an experience in Scala
- Know-how in network (DNS/TCP/IP) and Linux administration
- Preferable experience in using Kafka, Spark, Elasticsearch, Cassandra
- Nice to have: Big Data, Distributed Systems, Hadoop, Docker, Ansible (Chef / Puppet), Go (lang)
- Continuous Delivery experience
- Web Services, AWS or other cloud experience
- Knowing at least one SCM tool, preferable Git
- Very good written and verbal English language skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work and contribute to a collaborative working culture
- Open-minded personality