As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP Hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Build and maintain Continuous Delivery and Integration pipelines
- Drive automation in all areas of build, test, and deployment
- Deploy scalable, available, resilient microservices-based solutions in the cloud (Cloud Foundry / AWS)
- Drive collaboration among different disciplines (Ops, Dev, QA, PM, etc.) in automating, maintaining, and optimizing the deployment process
- Implement monitoring, alerting, scaling, failover
- Troubleshoot production environment issues
- Recommend appropriate automation and testing tools based on your experience
- Embrace challenges and stay informed of the latest developments in technology and industry best practices
- Take ownership of, and responsibility for your work
- Participate fully as a member of the Agile team
- Development background
- Solid understanding and experience of Agile Methodology
- Solid understanding and experience of Continuous Delivery and Integration processes and tools (preferably Jenkins and Bamboo), including blue/green deployment
- Good understanding of high availability, multi-tier web infrastructure and architectures
- Experience using configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Salt
- Experience with build tools such as Maven
- Cloud Foundry
- Shell script programming
- Knowledge of persistence technologies is desirable (e.g. relational, graph, nosql, etc.), their application, and configuration.
- Fluent English and excellent verbal and written communication skills