hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in Chicago we need your help – now!
hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
The Customer References Manager executes a series of customer reference related activities across the organization to drive sales, improve customer engagement and retention as well as positive customer behavior. You will establish relationships with our American customers (US, CAN, LATAM) and develop a deep understanding of their product/services portfolio, their success metrics and goals. You must be able to put yourself in the position of our customers and tell their story in a compelling way! Plus, with your experience you can add value and translate this to effective reference / marketing collateral.
- Your Responsibilities
- Creation of customer reference collateral (e.g. customer stories, case studies, videos) that supports sales and marketing initiatives for the future, both short- and long-term.
- Develop standards and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance and repurposing.
- Enable and educate the sales force to make best usage of the collateral.
- Leverage market data to develop valuable content that makes a difference and supports sales teams in deal negotiations.
- Help to implement a new reference tool to the team and the whole organization (training, data migration, usage, education, promotion).
- Manage and promote our customer reference program among the organization and customers and establish strong relationships with its members. This includes administrative aspects (e.g. data tracking, loyalty point redemption and invoicing) as well as strategic aspects (e.g. building the vision of the program, interacting with different stakeholders, building pipeline for potential program members, improve benefits for customers).
- Handle customer reference requests originated by the sales and marketing teams to always find the best matches. For this, you need to have a deep understanding of our products, and know the customers’ success stories.
- Be responsible for creating, updating internal customer/business data into software systems of record.
- Your Qualifications
- BA or Master degree in Marketing, Management, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in either marketing or customer account management
- Experience and familiarity with ecommerce software products and / or web technologies
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English
- Spanish / Brazilian Portuguese fluency is a plus
- Ability to establish and manage relationships with customers (including C-Level)
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and management skills
- A problem solver by nature
- Passionate individual and team player with a creative mind and strong business sense
- Availability to travel (10% to 25%) once or twice a month, 1-3 days at a time
Are you interested?
Please apply at: email@example.com refer to Customer References Manager.