hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. CEC Customer Enablement and Operations has a charter to (i) create and deliver content and events that will inspire and assist our customers to succeed with their hybris/CEC software, and (ii) capture insights and opportunities from our customer base, which will enable Product, Sales and Services team to improve their performance.
Given the rapid growth in customer numbers driven by the CEC expansion, the team needs a strong figure to lead the coordination and execution of its work, and manage the operational expansion into wider CEC activities. The role will liaise closely with the existing hybris/CEC Customer Data & Insights team, Customer Enablement team, and Customer Management team.
The role is based in Munich but global in scope. National and international travel will be required from time to time.
- With the Director, establish and monitor a framework for governance and reporting across the Customer Organization, to a weekly/monthly/quarterly cadence.
- Actively manage and align the scheduling of various Customer-facing events (e.g. newsletters, webinars, user groups, surveys) across the Customer Organization and beyond.
- When needed, assist Enablement team with execution of Webinars and Events.
- When needed, assist Data & Insights team with execution of Surveys, and Data Migration tasks.
- Oversee the communication of team success to the wider organization.
- With the Director, assist with the operationalization, alignment and roll out of Customer Operations across the wider CEC universe.
- Highly organized and time-efficient
- People-centric, very effective team-worker
- Experienced at independently planning and strategizing
- Experienced at managing last-minute / tactical changes
- Competent user of Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Good knowledge of hybris (or other Enterprise Commerce & Marketing software)
- 7-10 years’ experience of working in Enterprise software environment
- Fluent in English