hybris is the future of commerce. Now.
hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
With the growth of our customer base, we are expanding our Customer Management organization and have positions open in the US, Canada and Latin America. The Customer Manager is a significant contributor to the success of hybris and its customers.
As a member of the hybris Global Customer Organization, you will establish strategic relationships with your customers and have a deep understanding of their commerce program. Furthermore, you will provide and coordinate pro-active support to help customers get the most out of their hybris solution. The Customer Manager will contribute to hybris’ overall growth by building a community of successful customers and identifying additional business opportunities within existing accounts.
We are looking for individuals that are committed to customer success. The selected candidate will provide guidance to his customers’ and will have an in-depth knowledge of the industry. If you have the qualifications and are a highly motivated, self-driven individual, we want to hear from you!
- Your Responsibilities
- Define yearly account plans that address overall customer objectives, strategy, governance, roadmap, requirements (business, features and channels) and budget.
- Provide strategic direction/insight and product information to customers and help customer design their business strategy to ensure that they leverage the hybris platform to its fullest. You will help your customer innovate!
- Collaborate with customer data and enablement teams
- Generate and qualify expansion opportunities within your customers (additional licenses and other services)
- Act as the internal advocate and escalation point for your customers and facilitate their access to hybris services (professional services, support, training, etc.)
- Establish successfull customers
- Actively participate in customer marketing and communications strategies
- Support the sales, professional services, training and finance teams, as required
- Your Qualifications
- BA or Master degree in Computer Science, Management, Marketing or equivalent
- 2-6 years of experience in account management
- Ecommerce background and understanding of channel commerce strategy and platforms
- Business knowledge of specific industries, i.e. Retail, CPG, Manufacturing, Distribution
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to establish and manage relationships with the C-Suite
- Exposure to software sales
- Strong ability to find solutions to complex problems
- Ability to manage interdisciplinary teams like services and support, as well as navigate in changing environments
- Experience in commerce strategy and project implementation
- Ability to deliver on time, as promised
- Ability to navigate a flat organization, getting access to the right people for the right job
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Passionate individual and team player with a creative mind and strong business sense
- Willingness to travel (every 2-4 weeks)
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Customer Manager, NA.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.