hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
As a result of rapid new customer acquisition, hybris is expanding its Customer Management Team in the Customer Organization. This is a critical role to the success of hybris customers and of hybris itself. The Customer Manager is the voice of hybris Customers.
As a member of the hybris Customer Organization, you will establish strong relationships with your customers by understanding and supporting the goals of the customer’s hybris deployment. Further, you willprovide and coordinate pro-active support to ensure customer success and reduce risk to both the customer and hybris. The Customer Manager will contribute to hybris overall growth by building a community of referenceable customers and identifying additional business opportunities within existing accounts.
We are looking for individuals that are committed to customer success. The successful candidate will have a strong drive to understand customer initiatives and have an in-depth understanding of the commerce industry. If you have this profile as well as solid communications and presentation skills and are a highly motivated, self-driven individual, we want to hear from you!
- Your Responsibilities
- Define yearly account plans that address overall customer objectives, strategy, governance, roadmap, requirements (business, features and channels) and budget
- Provide strategic direction/insight and product information to customers and help customer design their business strategy to ensure that they leverage the hybris platform to its fullest
- Capture customer data
- Generate and qualify expansion opportunities within your customer’s organization (additional licenses and other services)
- Act as the internal advocate and escalation point for your customers and facilitate their access to hybris services (professional services, support, training, etc.)
- Establish referenceable customers by leading high-level relationship with CXO contacts.
- Actively participate in customer marketing and communications strategies
- Support the sales, professional services, training and finance teams, as required
- Your Qualifications
- BA or Master degree in Sales, Marketing or equivalent
- Previous experience in account management
- Ecommerce background and understanding of channel commerce strategy and platforms
- Business knowledge of specific industries, i.e. Retail, CPG, Manufacturing, Distribution
- Experience with SAP CRM
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent oral and written English
- Excellent oral and written Italian
- Turkish language skills are a strong advantage
- Ability to establish and manage relationships with customers at C-Level
- Exposure to software sales
- Strong ability to find solutions to complex problems
- Ability to manage interdisciplinary teams like services and support, as well as navigate in changing environments
- Experience in commerce strategy and project implementation
- Ability to deliver on time, as promised
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Passionate individual and team player with a creative mind and strong business sense
- Transparent working methodology
- Availability to travel (15% to 20%) twice a month, 2-4 days at a time
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Customer Manager Italy.