hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in Bay Area, California we need your help – now!
hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We also embrace innovative technology and new ideas. At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
With the growth of our customer base, we are expanding our Customer Management organization and have positions open in the US, Canada and Latin America. The Customer Manager is a significant contributor to the success of hybris and its customers. As a member of the hybris Global Customer Organization, you will establish strategic relationships with your customers and have a deep understanding of their commerce program. Furthermore, you will provide and coordinate pro-active support to help customers get the most out of their hybris solution. The Customer Manager will contribute to hybris’ overall growth by building a community of successful customers and identifying additional business opportunities within existing accounts.
- Your Responsibilities
- Define yearly account plans that address overall customer objectives, strategy, governance, roadmap, requirements (business, features and channels) and budget.
- Provide strategic direction/insight and product information to customers and help customers design their business strategy to ensure that they leverage the hybris platform to its fullest. You will help your customer innovate!
- Collaborate with customer data and enablement teams.
- Generate and qualify expansion opportunities within your customers (additional licenses and other services).
- Act as the internal advocate and escalation point for your customers and facilitate their access to hybris services (professional services, support, training, etc.).
- Actively participate in customer marketing and communications strategies.
- Support the sales, professional services, training and finance teams, as required.
- Your Qualifications
- BA or Master degree in Computer Science, Management, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-6 years of experience in account management
- Ecommerce background and understanding of channel commerce strategy and platforms
- Business knowledge of specific industries, i.e. Retail, CPG, Manufacturing, Distribution
- Ability to establish and manage relationships with the C-Suite
- Exposure to software sales
- Ability to manage interdisciplinary teams like services and support and navigate in changing environments
- Willingness to travel (every 2-4 weeks)
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to Customer Manager – West Region.