With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- Support the Presales training team in all aspects of content creation
- Assist with updating of layouts and styles for all training materials
- Review training material for language and punctuation
- Work proactively with the Presales team to ensure the quality of training material
- Quickly ramp up on hybris features via formal training classes and self-study via hybris wiki
- Keep up to date on current and road mapped hybris features, functionality, and terminology.
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor degree (preferred) in Computer Science, Business or other related field
- Experience with e-commerce platforms is an asset
- Hands on experience with technical content creation (training or documentation), using industry standard tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively
- Excellent English, written and spoken
- Fluency in another language is a plus
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Content Dev. Presales.