hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in Milan, Italy we need your help - now!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
- Your Responsibilities
- Provide in depth knowledge of our platform and products
- Support successful project implementation phase on business, conceptual, programming level
- Manage customer requirements
- Design and conduct workshops
- Initiate and execute reviews
- Occasionally run training
- Your Qualifications
- University degree in computer science, comparable education or job experience
- Excellent knowledge in OO software architecture/design
- Sound programming experience in Java/JEE
- Experience in front end technologies, UML and framework technologies
- Previous experience within a development environment
- Previous customer facing experience, preferably working with business users
- Ideally experience in eCommerce and/or product information management (PIM) and/or automated database publishing
- Excellent capabilities in local language according to your preferable hybris site
- Excellent written and verbal English and Italian language skills
- Sound communication and presentation skills
- Open personality, teamspirit and a strong desire to learn
- Strong organizational and solution oriented working style
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.Are you interested?
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Consultant Milan (m/f)