hybris is the future of commerce. We need your expertise to strengthen our team in our Montreal office!
With operations in 18 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
Hybris Canada, Inc. is currently looking for a Business Process Analyst- Software Development specialized in software development for our Montreal Professional Services Team. The selected candidate will contribute to maintain and create software development processes and best practices. He will also support our project delivery teams as a subject matter expert to analyze, design, develop and support application modules for our B2B/B2C E-Commerce platform. As the Business Process Analyst, you will lead the assessment of project delivery team needs in an effort to align business initiatives with software development solutions.
- Your Responsibilities
- Maintains appropriate professional designations and up-to-date knowledge of software development process, techniques and tools.
- Analyze and maintain software development best practices.
- Participate in the department continuous integration and release strategies.
- Driving continuous improvement relating to software development.
- Research new development tools and methodologies.
- Provides input to feasibility studies for standard development projects and enhancements.
- Put in place strategies to reuse code across our development teams.
- Contribute to maintain compliance such as PCI, PA-DSS and hybris internal compliance.
- Provides technical guidance and leadership to less-experienced individuals.
- Perform code reviews and be an important actor of the code review group.
- Become intimate with all modules of the hybris B2B/B2C E-Commerce platform.
- Performs other related duties as required
- Your Qualifications
- Min. 8 years of relevant professional experience in Java development.
- Min. 5 years of in depth experience with web based e-commerce applications.
- Min. 5 years of experience with Spring framework.
- Min. 5 years of experience with UML.
- Min. 1 year of experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, DSDM).
- Solid experience working in a cross-functional development team (Dev, QA, BA, PM).
- Solid experience with Design patterns and N-Tiers architectures.
- Solid experience with unit testing techniques and continuous integration strategies.
- Experienced with SQL, JPA and ORM tools.
- Experienced with database application such as Oracle, MsSQL or MySQL.
- Experienced with Source Versioning (SVN, Mercurial, Git).
- Experienced with deployment tools such as Ant or Maven.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Excellent team player and problem solver with a high level of self-motivation and initiatives.
- Self-motivated, creative and detail-oriented
hybris promotes an accountable culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
hybris offers a nice work environment located downtown Montreal (metro Peel and Central station), free access to a gym and excellent benefits.
Are you passionated and motivated? Then this position is for you!
Please apply by sending us your CV to email@example.com and mentioning the title of Business Process Analyst - Software Development.
We look forward to meeting you!
Note : Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for you interest in hybris!
3rd Party Recruiting/Sales calls will not be accepted.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.